What is a living system? What do these relationships say about the environmental issues we face? The Connected Wisdom SEEDKIT is a hands-on activity designed to help students learn about principles of systems thinking and its relationship to our world through the use of folktales. This kit can be used to conduct a school workshop or as part of a larger collaborative workshop. You can also lead a short workshop at any school in your area, or do a science project with your own kids at home.
This SEEDKIT includes an introductory video, instructional videos, workshop outline, slide presentation, and articles from the SEED online science center. You can download a PDF of the book from the DVD or you can purchase it separately.
Files for Workshop
- Connected Wisdom outline
- Connected Wisdom slide show
- Connected Wisdom: Living Stories about Living Systems
- An Invitation to Submit Your Own Stories
- Finding Living Systems on the SEED Web Site
- Video: What Is Systems Thinking?
- Video: Connected Wisdom and Global Issues
- Video: Principles of Systems Thinking
- Certificates for Workshop Completion
Get the Connected Wisdom SEEDKIT
Connected Wisdom SEEDKIT contents: DVD. DVD includes documentation in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
For more information, to talk to an expert, or to join a SEEDKIT Webinar, contact SEED.