2011 - SEED Special event - Francisco de Orellana - Oct 25
SPECIAL EVENT SSA – SEED COCA CITY 20111
Coca, Ecuador: On October 25th 2011, in Richard Burgos SEED School (400 students) in the FLOR DE ORIENTE Neighborhood to close to SCHLUMBERGER COCA BASE took place an special event with children and community.
SEED School in Flor de Oriente Neighborhood .
Flor de Oriente Neighborhood is located to close to Schlumberger Base in Coca City, this event was organized by the SSA located in Quito with the collaboration of the SSA located in Coca City and was extremely positive for children, relatives and all community of this area. The Richard Burgos SEED School has 400 students and 30 teachers.
Children, parents and all community were very excited and motivated to have this nice event. The principal of the School gave a welcome speech to visits.
The objectives of the visit were:
- Get SSA closer to children in SEED school in Coca.
- Create empathy and goods relationships with the community.
- To give useful school materials (Ruler, eraser, pencil, book, painter box)
- To give a candies bang and “ Colada Morada” and “guagua de pan”
Tuesday 25th October 2011
- 10: 00 National anthem of Ecuador
- 10:10 Opening in charge of Principal of the school and welcome worlds.
- 10:20 Wolds of SSA president.
- 10:30 Artistic festivals with clowns.
- 11:00 To give the presents, useful school materials, candies bag and “Colada Morada”
- 13:00 Close.