SEED School Dominating Youthcan 2012
Youthcan Conference 2012 is just few days away. Students and teacher busy touching up their prototype and looking forward for the video conference event.
5 SEED connected schools from Malaysia and Philippines are dominating Youthcan 2012 with lineup of amazing and creative science presentation as below:
1) "Air Quality & Purification Technology" by SMK Sungai Kertas
2) "Flood Management & Water Treatment Process (FLOMP)" by SMK Taman Keramat
3) "Robotic Pest Control" by SMK Seri Kundang
4) "Aquapure Project" by SMK King George V - read more from http://www.planetseed.com/node/104779
School from SMK Sungai Kertas / Taman Keramat / Seri Kundang will be doing a joint conference at SMK Seri Kundang, Rawang
1) Team 1 - Dishwashing Liquid Made Easy at Home by Quirino High School
2) Team 2 - Garlic Fabcon Project by Quirino High School
- note: Both team is sharing the same time slot.
Refer to attached PDF for Youthcan schedule
SEED Exhibition in Youthcan
Not only that, SEED student Hafiz Azizi from Malaysia is flying into New York for SEED Exhibition. He will be presenting with a prototype of solar cooker - using solar energy to cook simple food like marshmallow, sausages and may more.
Aren't you excited? If you happens to be in New York or nearby, be sure to drop by or check out http://www.youthcanworld.org/conferences/detail/2012-new-york-youthcan-conference for more information
vive le SEED... viva SEED..